User Tag List

Thread: Shun and Yuto Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shun and Yuto Help

I'm having a hard time sympathizing with them, because I don't understand their motives. Why were they in standard? Why were they attacking LDS? I've watched up to the synchro arc because I intend to watch the arc all in one go, so if my question is answered there, just tell me to wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    I'm having a hard time sympathizing with them, because I don't understand their motives. Why were they in standard? Why were they attacking LDS? I've watched up to the synchro arc because I intend to watch the arc all in one go, so if my question is answered there, just tell me to wait.
    They wanted to use Reiji as a hostage to make Leo give them Ruri, but plans changed when Reiji said his father wouldn't worry about him. It is in episode 25 after the ass-whooping of the LDS Trio.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 27th January 2016 at 06:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    They wanted to use Reiji as a hostage to make Leo give them Ruri, but plans changed when Reiji said his father wouldn't worry about him. It is in episode 25 after the ass-whooping of the LDS Trio.
    How do they know Leo's name? I'm not sure anyone from academia knows it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    How do they know Leo's name? I'm not sure anyone from academia knows it.
    Idk. They never mentioned how they knew the leader of the genocide.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the hostage plan was Kurosaki's plan. Whether Yuto supported the idea or not is questionable, but Yuto interrogated Sawatari in hope to get more information about Academia. The badges of LDS are very similar or exactly the same as the badges from Academia, which is probably the reason why Yuto and Kurosaki believed there was a connection between the two organizations (aside from the name "Leo Duel School"). We don't know how they knew the name Leo Akaba, but since they knew he was the leader and that the organization that carries his name is led by his son, it's no wonder that they thought that LDS has something to do with Leo Akaba.

Also, Kurosaki and Yuto have very different methods. Kurosaki carded people without caring whether they are innocent or not, while Yuto did not and prefered to solve his conflicts peacefully or with minimal violence. Kurosaki probably didn't even try to interrogate people, unlike Yuto.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 30th January 2016 at 11:35 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Xyz is in ruins, they probably don't have too many dev labs. I assume their dimensional travel abilities comes from stolen Academy equipment. And if they didn't design it themselves, they may not have the power to control it. They could have tried going to Fusion, but ended up in Standard (and since they've never been to either Fusion or Standard, they might not have realized at first). So, they saw that LDS uses the same logo as Academy, and they assumed that that would be a good place to start.

That or Dark Rebellion drew Yuto towards protecting the only bracelet girl that wasn't either captured or working for Academy at the time.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Idk. They never mentioned how they knew the leader of the genocide.
    I think everyone in Academia knows.

As for their equipment, I always assumed it was reverse engineered. If the Fusion attack lasted long enough for them to build refugee camps, they definitely had the time they needed to copy some carding/jumping disks.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly